Wednesday, December 21

N.NAIL Christmas Water Decals

I was so happy to get those water decals, but then my manicures came out to be failures (not because of the decals, don't even think so, these are perfect!). I was left with only few good pictures of one of them. Simple french manicure with poinsettia water decals from KKcenterhk store (to buy here). I wish I had poinsettias for each nail, but there are only 5 on the sheet.

Strasznie cieszyłam się z tych naklejek, ale wzorki mi kompletnie z nimi nie wychodziły (to nie win naklejek, są idealne ;). Zostałam z kilkoma zdjęciami jednego mani. Prosty french z kilkoma poinsecjami ze sklepu KKcenterhk (do kupienia tutaj). Chciałam mieć takie na każdym paznokciu, niestety z opakowaniu jest ich tylko 5.



I'm practising making white tips on nails, do you have any suggestions/tips how to make spotless french manicures? :)
Ostatnio dużo ćwiczę malowanie końcówek paznokci, macie jakieś rady/triki jak robić perfekcyjny french? :)

* * *

This product was sent to me for a review
Produkt został wysłany mi do recenzji

3 comments:

  1. I turn the brush sideways to do my french tips. I don't use tape-I like tips to have a little curve to them-yours look nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! love the decal and mani mix!!

    I think your french manis are awesome!

    Happy Holidays and if you want to check out my blog - aphroditesnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete