Tuesday, May 3

What about some glitter?

Pure navy blue by Nails Inc called Tudor Way + beautiful blue by Safari, number 101 and on that one nail Circus Confetti by Essence, one of their newest polishes :)
Czysty granat Nails Inc. nazwany Tudor Way + przepiękny błękit Safari, numer 101, a na to Circus Confetti Essence, z ich ostatnich lakierowych nowości :)


What can I say about Nails Inc. blue? They have fantastic colors, brushes and the polishes are long lasting. I think I need to get myself some new ones :D The Safari one I bought on a market, I don't usually go to places like that, but I think I will be visitting them more often - one very nice women sells 3 Safari for 8PLN, while one costs 3,5PLN.
And Confetti? It's my favourite glitter top coat for now :D I like the shapes and different colours of the pieces :)


Co mogę powiedzieć o Nails Inc? mają fantastyczne kolory, pędzelki i są wytrzymałe. Chyba niedługo sprawię sobie kilka ich nowych kolorów :D Safari kupiłam na ryneczku. Rzadko bywam w takich miejscach, ale chyba będę odwiedzać cześciej... Znalazłam miejsce, gdzie 3 sztuki można kupić za 8zł, przy czym 1 normalnie kosztuje 3,5zł :>
A Confetti? Mój ulubiony gliterowy top coat jak na razie. Bardzo podobają mi się kształty i różne kolory drobinek :)


1 comment: