Saturday, November 12

Haul

Hey there! I'm super excited, my blog reached 100 followers yesterday! THANK YOU! I really appreciate you like my works, you comment, you read... A little surprise for all of you is on the way :)
I don't have anything interesting to show to you for now, so I want you to choose what I'm going to post next week. There are 3 options:


Hej! Wczoraj blog osiągnął liczbę 100 obserwatorów - strasznie się cieszę :) Dziękuję Wam wszystkim, że czytacie to co tutaj wypisuję, że podobają się Wam moje prace...:)
Na razie nie mam nic konkretnego do pokazania. Mam więc dla Was małą ankietę: co chcecie zobaczyć w następnym poście?



1)N.Nail Water Decals Metallic Silver - you can get them here
2)Eveline Holographic Shine: 410, 407, 408, 418
3)X&D Full Nail Art Water Decals - 10# - you can get them here

Have a nice weekend!
Miłego weekendu!

7 comments: