Wednesday, May 25

Quite a big haul & "Accidentaly on purpose" mani

This week I received a pack with IsaDoras and visited some local cosmetic shops :)
W tym tygodniu dużo nowości, dostałam paczkę z IsaDorami i poodwiedzałam trochę kosmetycznych :)


From left to right/ Od lewej:
Jaded, Silver Sparkles, Hunter Green

Essence Undead, Red Art Liner Wibo, MV Nail Polish

Essence Eyebrow stylist set, Essence Concealer, Bell brown eyeliner

How do you like it? :)

And now a mani which convinced me not to use brushes NEVER EVER AGAIN to patterns... Pens are the best. The name of my mani now is obvious... Accidentaly the lines are not straight, but thanks to that it looks like destroyed American flag, quite tragic I guess. So it's not as big failure, it depends what do you like (I think I'm that fashion kind, my ideas and the look can terrify some people. I won't be mad if you say it's disgusting, just think about tattered American flag and you will change your mind ^^)

Teraz mani, dzięki któremu nigdy nie użyję pędzelków do wzorków. NIGDY PRZENIGDY. Mazaki są najlepsiejsze. Teraz już wiadomo, dlaczego taka nazwa... Przez przypadek linie są krzywe, ale dzięki temu wzór wygląda jak podarta amerykańska flaga, tragicznie że tak powiem :) Po dłuższym dylemacie stwierdziłam, że nie jest to aż taka porażka, a że jestem raczej typem bardzo 'into fashion' to strasznie mi się to podoba. Chociaż, innych może gorszyć (a nawet większość osób z mojego otoczenia). Nie obrażę się za negatywne komentarze :)



Used: H&M White, Red Art Liner Wibo, Miss Selene 185 (stars)

3 comments:

  1. Mi się mani podoba, oryginalny i pomysłowy, i "fajoskie" gwiazdki ;D Zakupy też fajne, ciekawy ten pomarańczowy glitter, gdzie go dorwałaś?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Paramore, glitter (i gwiazdkowy lakier) pochodza z malutkiego sklepu, nawet nie w mojej miejscowości. Wysyłam koleżankę na zakupy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I believe Essence Undead is an Amazing color, too bad the t.e. never came to my country! I have the Essence concealer and love it!! The mani is really pretty, it reminds me of tgi fridays!

    ReplyDelete